When we saw Hilary Duff step out with her family in a gorgeous pair of large tortie shell frames we knew we had to get the look.The young starlet's casual laid back style is easy to imitate. Duff's effortless style never looks too done up - favouring an easy going casual look (we for one think she looks fantastic!) So how do you pull together a look like Ms Duff? We've got a few ideas.Seven For All Mankind Skinny Jeans
- A staple for any wardrobe, we love a classic dark blue skinny jean. We think this pair by Seven For All Mankind are pretty great.Dion Cable Scarf
- A good chunky knit scarf pulls this entire look together and we love this little number from Oliver Bonas (we also think it's a pretty decent dupe for Hil's own number!)CJC Shearling Biker Boot
- We love Hilairy's boots and think they really edge out her outfit while remaining super comfy (an essential for the gal on the go.) We love her cowboy studded boots but think these biker boots are a super cute - and toasty - alternative.Zip crew neck jumper
- Buy a size up for a loose fitting casual number. We love this deep berry red.Stella McCartney Spotty Tortoise Glasses
- Not an exact match but a pretty convincing match. We think the glasses are what really makes this look and this gorgeous pair from Stella McCartney would be perfect to finish this off.What do you think of Hilary Duff's style? Will you be imitating it? Any bespectacled celebs who's look you're dying to get? Tweet us at @pretavoir
with whose look you'd like to get!